• personal care (transfer assistance, bathing assistance, personal hygiene, assistance with dressing, incontinence care)
• homemaking (meal preparation, laundry, cleaning)
• medication reminder
• companionship and conversation
• respite care
• live-in and live-out (full-time or part-time or 24 hours)
• assisting with pet care
• accompanying to appointments
• foot care and massage
• palliative care
• infant and child care
• care for people with Alzheimer's, dementia, acquired brain injury, mental health issues, spinal cord injury, etc.
Please Call 416 399-0284
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers