The airline consulting department of AviaPro specializes in providing high value consulting services in every aspect of the aviation market, operating in Commercial Aircraft and Business Aircraft worldwide.
At AviaPro Consulting, our employees work together to connect aviation knowledge worldwide. We highly value senior expertise, as well as the importance and growth of young people. We provide the dynamic environment where it will thrive and grow into a great consulting experience. Your input is our power.
We have an opening for an Associate Aviation Analyst (Consultant). The location may be based out of our Toronto site, it requires a certain level of regular mobility within Canada. The primary objective of this position is to support senior consultants on aviation consulting project for airlines worldwide, including data analysis, network planning, administration assistance, customer management.
In your role, you will:
Supporting Sales Campaigns and Aviation Consulting Projects (main tasks)
• Assist and conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of airline operation and management
• Analyse airline operating using advanced forecasting tool and methodology such as Route Profitability Model Simulation and Price Elasticity Model
• Assess airline network using different fine-tuning tools, optimize the schedule and forecast the air traffic
• Edit, visualize, report and analyse airline and airport data using Tableau Software and MS Access
• Proficiently using SQL language
• Assist in aviation finance modeling
• Prepare submissions and consulting proposals.
• Assist in administration process related to the contract
• Prepare project deliverables and presentations to clients.
• Manage client communications
• Liaise with internal teams to ensure prompt responses and on time delivery
• Provide guidance and support to consulting sales campaigns
Managing Company’s social media and website development
• Conduct assessments, develop and improve the following consulting marketing materials and collaterals:
o AviaPro Consulting Brochure
o AviaPro Website
o AviaPro marketing channels
o AviaPro Consulting Profiles, Biographies and Resumes
o AviaPro client references and project experiences
Qualifications As our ideal candidate,
• You have a master degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Management or a related discipline.
• You have at least one (1) year of experience in an airline consulting related field.
• You have knowledge of using major commercial airline operating database such as FlightGlobal, OAG, etc.
• You have airline Price Elasticity and Profitability Modeling experience.
• You have comprehensive knowledge of the airline operation and/or network planning.
• You can use advanced airline forecasting tool to calibrate, model, assess and forecast airline operation.
• You’re a proficient database language user such as SQL with MS Access.
• You have knowledge of aviation finance.
• You have ability to analyze big data, use critical thinking and present results in simple, action-oriented manner.
• You have strong communication and presentation skills.
• You have excellent computer skills and advanced analytical skills, necessary to operate spreadsheets, database, presentation, inventory management, and web-based applications.
• You’re a result oriented, self-starter and go-getter type of candidate.
• You are multilingual, fluent in French and English are required, other language are desired such as Asian language, Mandarin is preferable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37.40 /hour
Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We thank all applicants for their interest; only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers