Doka’s expertise in formwork technology is unparalleled in the industry and we are proud of the difference we make globally! “It’s not just formwork – it’s DOKA” is impressively demonstrated worldwide in buildings like the Burj Khalifa (Dubai), in hydroelectric generating stations like the Keeyask (Nelson River in northern Manitoba) – and in parts of the Brenner Base Tunnel (European Alps). Collaborative teamwork of more than 6000 employees in over 160 distribution/logistics facilities in more than 70 countries is one of the primary reasons behind our success. With more than 150 years of history as a family owned company, we recognize and appreciate our employee’s work every day by rewarding them with flexible work hours, competitive wages, bonuses, training/development opportunities and a comprehensive group benefits program including RRSPs.
Summary of Position
The Credit & Collections Manager (CCM) reports directly to the Branch Manager - Toronto. He/She must be bilingual (English/French) and be fully accountable and competent to communicate regarding the daily administrative and sales support functions within the Toronto and Montreal branches. The Credit & Collections Manager will be hands-on and working independently - reviewing and responsible for all customer credit applications, credit limit review/management and all collections of accounts receivable.
* Works in partnership with Sales and Operations staff to manage all internal servicing of customer accounts and projects relating to collection of receivables.
* Executes all collection related tasks, including calls, correspondence and follow-up
* Performs credit investigations – D&B reports, bank & trade references, payment experience.
* Prepares aging and DSO reports assessing status of receivables. Distribute reports with comments highlighting key accounts and trends
* Facilitates and post daily/weekly deposits
* Analyzes adequate credit limits based on new contracts and scope of work adjustments
* Confirms the month end closing cycle flows smoothly and all monthly closing activities are completed.
* Updates and maintain customer credit related database information as required
* Registers Construction liens and handle corresponding legal inquiries/requirements
* Completes and issues Statutory Payment Declarations
* Handles, resolves and addresses complaint database management for all Sales, Operations and Engineering related customer complaints.
* Fully bilingual – French and English mandatory;
* High School Graduate or equivalent technical school education;
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred;
* 3 years mandatory experience in credit & collections;
* 5 years recent experience in administration, finance or operations an asset
* Knowledge of Constructions Lien laws an asset;
* Must have own vehicle and valid Ontario driver’s license;
* Facilitates projects and effectively manages multiple tasks;
* Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English and French (speaking, reading, writing). Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff;
* Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills;
* Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
* Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques;
* Organized team player able to work in a deadline driven, results driven fast-paced environment;
This position involves extensive daily interaction with colleagues, management and customers. Communicates effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
This position requires the ability to think strategically and analytically. Able to envision the broader picture and understand the impact of his/her accountabilities as they relate to the entire company. Position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be organized and to manage time ensuring deadlines are met.
This position requires the ability to provide onsite support in the branch, often solving problems on short notice with minimal information.
Working conditions of an office environment: dry, cool and well lit.
If you have a passion to support business accuracy and development, we look forward to receiving your application for this new role!
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is located. If interested, please submit your resume as quickly as possible.
* applicants must currently reside in Canada and must be authorized to work for any employer in Canada (Canadian work permit holder or permanent resident);
* must clearly state their desired salary expectations in their cover letter;
* should preferably reside within local area of the facility as there is no relocation allowance designated for this position.
Doka is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A company of the Umdasch Group.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://tiny.pl/7t898
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers